The Northside Hospital Pain Treatment Center offers consulting services
in the treatment of acute and chronic pain. Patients referred to the
pain treatment center by their primary physicians receive comprehensive
evaluation and management of their pain.
The Pain Treatment Center has served the community for more than
All physicians are board-certified and fellowship trained in
The Center practices the latest in pain control technologies.
The Center's experienced team includes pain treatment
physicians, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, nurses and
additional medical professionals that are committed to
individualized care and treatment.
The Center delivers the highest standards of patient care with
an emphasis on patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Two convenient outpatient locations: Medical Tower at Northside
Hospital and Northside Hospital-Forsyth
1. Specialized nerve block procedures of the cervical, thoracic and
lumbar spine including:
Paravertebral nerve root injections
Sympathetic nerve block procedures
Facet joint blocks
2. Specialized ganglionic and plexus blocks including:
Superior hypogastric plexus
Trigeminal ganglionic blocks and others
3. Neurolytic and ablative procedures including:
4. Intrathecal pump implantation for the treatment of spasticity and
pain malignant (cancer) pain
5. Spinal cord stimulation techniques and implantation for pain
resistant to other treatment
Cancer Pain Treatment Options