Northside Medical Midtown will continue to be closed Thursday, Feb. 25, as mitigation work on the tower crane across the street continues.
We will reopen the building only when we are confident that it is safe to do so. We apologize to our patients and staff for this inconvenience.
Patients: If you have any questions, please contact your provider directly. See full list below.
Due to the ongoing crane incident at 1105 West Peachtree Street NW in Midtown Atlanta, Northside Hospital has evacuated and temporarily closed the Northside Medical Midtown building at 1110 West Peachtree Street, including the Urgent Care clinic.
Northside Hospital services and physician practices impacted by the closure include:
- Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists, Midtown Atlanta
- Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
- Bariatric Innovations of Atlanta and General Surgery
- Georgia Colon & Rectal Surgical Associates, Atlanta/Midtown
- Georgia Urology, Midtown
- GYN Surgical Specialists – Midtown
- Laureate Medical Group, Midtown
- Midtown Medical Associates
- North Atlanta Primary Care
- Northside Family Medicine and Urgent Care: Atlanta/Midtown
- Northside Hospital Cancer Institute Radiation Oncology – Midtown
- Northside Hospital Cardiovascular Institute, Midtown Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Center for Perinatal Medicine
- Northside Hospital Sports Medicine Network, Midtown
- Northside Radiation Oncology Consultants, Midtown
- Northside Thoracic Surgery, Atlanta/Midtown
- Northside/Midtown Imaging
- Peachtree Women’s Clinic
- Rudderman and Zubowicz Plastic Surgery and Med Spa
- Sovereign Rehabilitation – Atlanta/Midtown
- Surgical Specialists of Atlanta, Midtown Atlanta
- The Hand & Upper Extremity Center of GA
- Thomas Eye Group
- University Gynecologic Oncology, Midtown
If you have questions or need to reschedule an appointment, please contact your provider directly.
Northside Family Medicine and Urgent Care: Atlanta/Midtown will be closed throughout the weekend. If you need urgent care services, please visit one of our nine other locations.
We will reopen the building as soon as we are confident that it is safe to do so. Until that time, we apologize for any inconvenience to our patients.