Whether you are working from home or the office, it's important to take a break from the computer and exercise. Senior sports physical therapist Matt Lopez, DPT shares five easy fitness routines you can do at your desk.
- Cervical CARs (Controlled Articular Rotations)
- Banded Shoulder External Rotations
- Pelvic Tucks
- Split Squat Isometrics
- Single Leg Stance – Eyes Closed
Dr. Lopez sees patients at Northside Hospital Orthopedic Institute Sports Medicine in Buckhead.
- [VIDEO] Sports Concussions
- [PATIENT STORY] Natasha’s story: From Achilles pain to back on track
- [VIDEO] Northside athletic trainer shows how to build a standing workspace at home