Dr. Adrianna Kordek is a board certified physician in family medicine. Her clinical interests include obesity, women’s reproductive health and behavioral health. Dr. Kordek strives to empower her patients to take charge of their health and wellness. Building partnerships with her patients to work towards their long-term health goals is at the top of her priorities.
A fluent Spanish speaker and resident of Flowery Branch, Dr. Kordek enjoys traveling, gardening, cooking, painting and hiking in her spare time.
Education & Training
- Medical Degree, American University of the Caribbean
- Residency, Family Medicine, Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Certified, ACLS, BLS, PALS and FCCS
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Obesity Medicine Association
- Member, Alpha Omega Phi Honor Medical Society
- Member, Service Society
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Adrianna Kordek's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory