Originally from Mumbai, India, Dr. Rashmi Kulkarni attended medical school at Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College in India. Following an internship at St. Vincent's Medical Center, she completed her residency in Family Medicine at University of Florida.
Dr. Kulkarni joined Covenant Family Medicine in 2016. With a passion for healing, she enjoys getting to know her patients in order to provide exceptional care. When she's not working, she loves to spend time with her family.
Education & Training
- Medical Degree, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College
- Internship, Rotating in Multiple Specialties, Rajawadi Hospital
- Internship, Family Practice, St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Residency, Family Practice, University of Florida, Dept. of Community Health and Family Medicine
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Practice, American Board of Family Practice
- Member, American Academy of Family Practice
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Rashmi Kulkarni's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory