The Northside Gwinnett Joan Glancy, also known as Glancy Campus, is located in Duluth, GA. When the hospital was originally established in 1944, it was a three-room cottage built by General and Mrs. A.R. Glancy and the community members in the area.
Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital became the first hospital in Gwinnett County and while the building and its services may have changed over the years, the care and compassion remains.
This facility currently houses the following services: