About Asad Bashey, MD, PhD
Dr. Bashey is board-certified in the subspecialties of medical oncology and hematology. He is the clinical research medical director for The Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Northside Hospital and is a Northside Hospital Leukemia Program physician. Since 2013, Dr. Bashey has been recognized by his peers as one of Atlanta’s Top Doctors in his specialty by Castle Connolly.
Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Dundee in Scotland
- Residency: University of Edinburgh
- Fellowship: Hammersmith Hospital, Bone Marrow Transplantation/Leukemia
- NCI Community Cancer Center Program (NCCCP)
- Blood & Marrow Transplant
The information on languages spoken was reported by the provider and may not have been verified by Northside Hospital. It may also include languages spoken by office staff. Interpretation services, including American Sign Language, are available upon request.
Locations & Appointments
Looking for additional information about this practice? Please visit us here. ➚
5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342