About Asad Bashey, MD, PhD
Dr. Bashey is board-certified in the subspecialties of medical oncology and hematology. He is the clinical research medical director for The Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Northside Hospital and is a Northside Hospital Leukemia and Immunotherapy Program physician. Since 2013, Dr. Bashey has been recognized by his peers as one of Castle Connolly's Top Doctors in Atlanta in his specialty.
- Blood & Marrow Transplant, Acute Leukemia, Relapsed & Refractory Hematological Cancers, Immunotherapy (CAR T and Immune Effector Cell Therapy)
- Blood & Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (BMT CTN)
Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Dundee in Scotland
- Residency: University of Edinburgh
- Fellowship: Hammersmith Hospital, Bone Marrow Transplantation/Leukemia
- Fellowship: University of California San Diego, Hematology and Oncology and BMT
- Blood & Marrow Transplant
The information on languages spoken was reported by the provider and may not have been verified by Northside Hospital. It may also include languages spoken by office staff. Interpretation services, including American Sign Language, are available upon request.
Locations & Appointments
Looking for additional information about this practice? Please visit us here. ➚
5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342