About H. Kent Holland, MD
Dr. Holland is board-certified in the subspecialties of oncology and hematology. He is the medical director of both the Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Northside Hospital and the Atlanta Blood Services Apheresis Collection Facility. He also serves as co-director of the Northside Hospital Stem Cell Processing Laboratory, and is a Northside Hospital Leukemia Program physician. Since 2013 Dr. Holland has been recognized by his peers as one of Atlanta’s Top Doctors in his specialty by Castle Connolly.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Southwestern Medical School
- Residency: Cornell University Medical Center and Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Hematology-Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplantation
- NCI Community Cancer Center Program (NCCCP)
- Blood & Marrow Transplant
The information on languages spoken was reported by the provider and may not have been verified by Northside Hospital. It may also include languages spoken by office staff. Interpretation services, including American Sign Language, are available upon request.
Locations & Appointments
Looking for additional information about this practice? Please visit us here. ➚
5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342