About Stephen Andrews Berry, MS, MD
Dr. Stephen Berry is a board-certified Internal Medicine physician with more than 25 years of experience in patient care, informatics and hospital administration. He enjoys developing relationships with his patients and seeing them improve their overall health. Dr. Berry has a desire to use his knowledge and experience to help people in the most significant way possible. As an Internist, he is trained in the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases in adults, as well as preventive care.
Born and raised in Sandy Springs, Dr. Berry has spent his career in North Georgia. When he is not working, he enjoys hiking, music, recreational sports and spending time with family.
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified, Clinical Informatics, American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Former Associate Professor, UGA/Augusta University Medical Partnership, Athens, GA
- Former Preceptor, The Augusta University School of Medicine, Athens, GA
Education & Training
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia
The information on languages spoken was reported by the provider and may not have been verified by Northside Hospital. It may also include languages spoken by office staff. Interpretation services, including American Sign Language, are available upon request.
Locations & Appointments
Looking for additional information about this practice? Please visit us here. ➚