Through consistent quality standards of care, Northside Hospital has an unwavering focus on advancing the health and wellness of the communities it serves. Northside's employees and physicians and their efforts to deliver safe, high-quality care have earned multiple awards and recognitions over the past quarter.
Northside ranked among 'best' employers for women and diversity
Northside was recognized by the workplace culture and compensation monitoring site Comparably in 2023 for Best Company Culture and one of the best companies for women and diversity among top large employers (more than 500 employees) across the United States.
Northside recognized for specialty care
Northside hospitals were among the best U.S. hospitals recognized with Healthgrades’ 2024 Specialty Excellence Awards . The awards recognize hospitals with outstanding clinical performance in 16 specialty care areas, including cardiac surgery, critical care, and orthopedic surgery.
- Cherokee: Pulmonary Care Excellence Award; Stroke Care Excellence Award
- Duluth: Pulmonary Care Excellence Award
- Forsyth: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award
- Gwinnett: Pulmonary Care Excellence Award
Northside hospitals receive The Joint Commission certifications across multiple specialties
Northside hospitals have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for health care quality, receiving recertification for select Disease-Specific Care programs, including:
- Cherokee: Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Duluth: Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Gwinnett: Comprehensive Cardiac Care, Joint Replacement - Hip, Joint Replacement - Knee