An Alpharetta native, Dr. Rebecca Kim is a board-certified physician in family medicine. She received her medical degree from The Medical College of Georgia. She went on to complete her residency at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in family medicine.
Dr. Kim specializes in hypertension, diabetes, mental and women’s health. Her philosophy of care is to make sure each of her patients is heard and treated like they are family. Her mission is to work alongside of her patients and empower them to take control of their health.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and young son. She is active in gardening, playing board games, baking and serving in her church community. Dr. Kim is a bilingual provider and welcomes Korean-speaking patients.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, The Medical College of Georgia
- Residency, Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Certifications & Affiliations
- Christian Medical Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Global Medical Missions Alliance
- Mental Health
- Women’s Health