We offer patients a customized and medically supervised outpatient program of exercise, education, counseling, and behavior modification. The goal is to strengthen the heart, improve physical, mental and social health, and reduce the risk of future cardiac
Our Program Provides:
- Medical evaluation to determine an optimal plan based on the patient’s needs and goals
- Customized activity plans, including proper exercise technique instruction
- Monitoring of heart activity, exercise technique, aerobic capacity, and endurance
- Education to better understand cardiovascular disease
- Classes to learn how to maintain a heart-healthy lifestyle
- Increased knowledge of medications and their side effects
- Resources on managing heart disease risk factors such as blood pressure, stress, weight, cholesterol, and diabetes
- Development of personal goals with ongoing measurement for continuous progress
- Support for long-term disease management for improved quality of life
- Referral to smoking cessation programs, if needed
993-C Johnson Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342
470 Northside Cherokee Blvd.
Canton, GA 30115
1400 Northside Forsyth Dr.
Cumming, GA 30041
665 Duluth Hwy.
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Download our Cardiac Rehabilitation Booklet