A Recognized Leader in Cancer Care
Cancer is a long journey and, for thousands of survivors, Northside Hospital Cancer Institute is where it begins. We have been offering cancer care services since 1978, and in that time we have grown into one of the largest and most respected providers
of cancer care services in the Southeast.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, personalized patient care utilizing a multidisciplinary care team approach; practicing evidence-based medicine; and, providing cutting-edge treatments and technologies.
Why Choose Northside Hospital Cancer Institute?
- Northside Hospital Cancer Institute is Georgia’s largest and most comprehensive community cancer care provider.
- We diagnose and treat more new cases of cancer each year than any other community cancer program in Georgia.
- We deliver the most powerful combination of doctors, facilities and resources of any cancer program in Georgia, with a network of over 55 cancer locations across Georgia and the most board-certified oncologists in the state.
- As the #1 community breast cancer program in the nation, we diagnose and treat more breast cancer cases than any other hospital in the Southeast.
- We are Georgia’s leading provider of women’s cancer care. More cases of gynecologic (cervical, ovarian and uterine) cancer are diagnosed and treated at Northside than at any other hospital in Georgia.
- More prostate cancer treatments are performed at Northside than at any other community hospital in Georgia.
- For the twelfth consecutive year (2009-20), our Blood & Marrow Transplant Program achieved among the best survival outcomes in the nation for allogeneic bone marrow transplants, per data released by Be The Match® and the Center for International
Blood and Marrow Transplant Research.
- We have more than 25 oncology nurse navigators and cancer care liaisons offering support throughout your journey.
- Northside Hospital Cancer Institute is Georgia’s leader in Gamma Knife® procedures.
- We fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) and have received six consecutive CoC Outstanding Achievement Awards.
Cancer Care News
Cancer Care News is a quarterly clinical newsletter published by Northside Hospital Cancer Institute. Each issue highlights various aspects of our clinical oncology program including new technology and treatment options, recent expansions of services,
research and clinical trials, and support offerings, as well as physician commentary from national oncology meetings and upcoming educational activities and events.
Sign Up To Receive Cancer Care News in Your Inbox
Northside Hospital Cancer Institute Cancer Care News
Summer 2021 | Volume 8, Issue 3
Cancer Care News Archive
Northside Hospital Cancer Institute Annual Reports