Northside Hospital Atlanta ranks among the nation’s best hospitals for adult gynecology according to U.S. News & World Report’s recently released 2021-22 Best Hospitals rankings.
The hospital is ranked No. 30 out of 50 U.S. hospitals for adult gynecology and is the only Georgia hospital to make the list.
“Northside Hospital’s success has been built on two things – physicians and staff who are greatly skilled and deeply passionate, and a patient community which entrusts us with their health care,” said Janis Dubow, chief nursing officer of Northside Hospital. “We’re grateful for this recognition.”
Northside's legacy in women's health services is well-established. In May, to provide a forum for women to share their pandemic experiences, Northside launched #TalkAboutIt -- a communications campaign driving a public conversation about how the pandemic has affected women's health, lifestyles, and family relations.
Overall, Northside Hospital Atlanta ranked No. 4 in both metro Atlanta and Georgia. Other results for Northside hospitals include:
- Northside Hospital Atlanta rated ‘high performing’ in 14 adult procedures and conditions, ranging from back surgery (spinal fusion) to heart failure.
- Northside Hospital Cherokee ranked No. 9 and No. 12 on the metro Atlanta and Georgia lists, respectively, and rated high performing in seven adult procedures and conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and stroke.
- Northside Hospital Forsyth ranked No. 8 and No. 11 on the metro Atlanta and Georgia lists, respectively, and rated high performing in hip replacement, kidney failure, and knee replacement, among others.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett ranked No. 7 in metro Atlanta and No. 8 in Georgia, and rated high performing in colon cancer surgery, heart attack, and kidney failure, among others.
For more information, visit health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings.
- It's time to #TalkAboutIt: Northside encourages women to make health a priority
- There Northside hospitals honored for Outstanding Patient Experience
- Northside BMT Program 'significantly' exceeds expected survival for 12th consecutive year